We have recently moved from South Norwood to South Croydon, and do not have an Ofsted report for our new location. Though below is info from our previous report and a link to the report.
|Effectiveness of leadership and management||Good||2|
|Quality of teaching, learning and assessment||Good||2|
|Personal development, behaviour and welfare||Outstanding||1|
|Outcomes for children||Good||2|
Key Points in the Report
- The manager and deputy manager constantly seek ideas for improvement from
children and parents to maintain good outcomes for children. Following feedback from
parents, the management introduced free-flow to the outdoor area.
- The key-person system is highly effective in providing support for families and enabling
children's individual needs to be met. Staff know all children exceptionally well.
Meticulous information from parents supports initial assessments.
- Any gaps in children's learning are identified and addressed. Effective relationships with
parents and outside professionals ensure that support is assessed and progress takes
place. For instance, parents are encouraged to attend 'chatter time' sessions at local
children's centres to enhance children's speech and language development.
- The provider has made effective improvements since the last inspection. Staff find out
about and value children's cultures and languages. They help support children's
understanding of diversity in different ways. For example, they reflect where families
are from with flags, photographs and children's names on the self-sign in.
- The highly stimulating environment and a broad range of activities encourage children
to be motivated and inquisitive. For example, babies use their senses to experience
different coloured water and cornflour using their hands and feet. Older children
explore thought-provoking experiments using pipettes to add vinegar to bicarbonate of
Click here to view our full Ofsted report