It’s the queen’s 90th birthday on the 21st April 2016.
On this day the queen will become the first reigning monarch to reach the age of 90. To celebrate this occasion we are running a very special competition. Below are NINE pictures of some well known British celebrities. Name them all and you could win Mothercare vouchers worth twenTY pounds. The catch? They have all been aged to look 90 years old. Can you name them all?
Submit your answers:
To enter all you have to do is:
- Submit your answer above
- Like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter .
- Like the pinned post on Facebook OR R/T or like the tweet on twitter for a better chance of winning
- One winner will be chosen at random from all those that have guessed correctly and also follow or like our page
- The competition ends on the Wednesday 20th April 2016 at 11:59pm
- The winner will be announced on her birthday at 7pm.
- Good luck
Try it yourself:
You can download the software too to make yourself look 90 as well. Upload the picture to show your friends, make sure you tag us so we can see too 🙂
The Queen’s 90th Birthday Celebration
Although the queen turns 90 on the 21st April she doesn’t celebrate it until May 12th over four days. That’s a lot partying for a queen. During this period the Queen and other members of the Royal family will attend a pageant to celebrate the Queen’s life. This will be held at Windsor Castle.
This event will be held every evening from May 12th to May 15th. The Queen’s 90th birthday celebration will be an event not to miss with the last night being shown live on ITV, hosted by Ant and Dec. It will be a 90-minute long extravaganza with 900 horses and more than 1,500 riders and performers.
On her actual birthday she will be attending Windsor Castle where you may get a chance to see her close up as she does her royal walk-a-bout, but attend early in order to get the best spot to see her.