Little Blessings Childcare and Education is a Selhurst Nursery located just a fifteen minute walk away from Selhurst Station.
We provide the following services for your child:
- Full time and part time care for your child
- After School care for under fives
- Pick up and drop offs to the local schools including Heavers Farm, Crescent Primary School, St Chad's Catholic Primary School
- Regular home cooked meals throughout the day (find our more about our healthy meals)
- Trips to the local library (South Norwood Library) and parks (Little Road Park and Tennison Park)
- We also take trips to the local supermarket for example Sainsbury's - 120-122 Whitehorse Lane, Selhurst, London, SE25 6XB, to teach them about different foods and the wider environment
- We attend Selhurst's Children's Centre - 23 Dagnall Park, London SE25 5PL - where they have stay and play sessions, rhyme time and chatterbox classes all to help aid the children's development
Don't just take our word for it:
'Very well set up. Excellent first impression and very helpful/ informative staff!! My son looked more than at home'
Rachel and Jay (parents)
'I really like the intimacy of the nursery and staff. What is offered is something unique and precious'
'It's such a lovely place I will be telling everyone I know about Little Blessings. My child has a lovely time'
Check out some of our benefits:
- Early Opening - we open earlier than any other Selhurst Nursery as open our doors to children at 6:00am
- High Quality Resources - we regularly change and rotate the activities, equipment, arts and crafts and other resources that we have so that your child is constantly inspired through their learning
- Indoor and Outdoor Access - your child will not only enjoy a range of indoor activities, but also have access to a garden area to explore the natural environment. The ability to explore the outside world is important in aiding your child's development and helping their understanding of the world
- Good Education - our staff are trained to create a safe and stimulating environment for your child to enjoy and develop in