We provide the following services for your child:
- Full time and part time care for your child
- After School care for under fives
- Pick up and drop offs to the local schools including Heavers Farm, Davidson Primary and South Norwood Primary School
- Regular home cooked meals throughout the day (find our more about our healthy meals)
- Trips to the local library (South Norwood Library), supermarket, parks (Little Road Park and Tennison Park)
- We also attend chatterbox groups (to aid communication) like at Crosfield Children's Centre - Elborough Road, South Norwood, SE25 5BD
Don't just take our word for it:
'The staff were all really friendly and helpful. I found that they are very dedicated to inspiring and encouraging children to learn and play. Very good service!'
'Everyone very friendly, a lovely environment, Jolie had a nice day and enjoyed the activities'
Check out some of our benefits:
- Early Opening - we are the only nursery in South Norwood to open as early as 6:00am
- Stable and Reliable - you can rely on us to provide full time, hassle-free day care throughout the year. We are open throughout the year regardless of whether one carer is ill or late.
- Gain Confidence and Social Skills - your child will get to play with a number of other children and with members of staff which will help them learn, which can help them to gain confidence and develop their social skills
- One to One Attention - your child will benefit from extra attention not found at other nurseries. This is especially essential in aiding their education and ensuring that your child is always safe. This becomes more important for children who need or require extra support. As we cater for each child's individual needs.