To apply scroll to the bottom of the page
Hours: Flexible – from 36 to 44 hours
Wage: starting from £10.00 p/h
About Little Blessings
- We are a growing nursery looking for a hard working qualified individual who has a passion for working with children, and is seeking a long-term career in childcare.
- Located in South Norwood, Croydon (CR0 6YD)
Benefits of the Job:
- Working with small group - You will be working with a small group of children in order to deliver good quality personal care.
- Quick Career developmen t - we are growing and will be looking for Manager and Area Manager shortly and would be looking from within the company initially. Allowing a fast route to develop your career if you are ready
- Personal Development - Lots of opportunities for personal development through training
- You will be responsible for delivering care and education primarily to children aged 2 years and under.
- Immediate Start
Requirements of Job:
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification or Above
- Leadership or Management Experience
Other beneficial qualifications:
- 3 years childcare experience
- Paediatric First Aid Qualification
- Safeguarding Level 3
- Child Protection
- Special Educational Needs experience/ qualifications
- Food Hygiene
- To deputise for the Manager
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Day Nursery.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager.
- To give support to other personnel within the Day Nursery.
- To have a sound knowledge of all Company policies, procedures, statutory welfare requirements and Ofsted expectations and requirements, and to ensure that these are maintained at all times.
A more extensive list of the job requirements and responsibilities will be emailed after considering your application.